Attention Professional Women Experiencing Menopause!
Are you Struggling with the Hormonal Chaos of Midlife?
- Are you uncertain about the future, and your role in it? But what can I do?
- Do you feel like its Groundhog Day, doing the same thing over and over, getting nowhere? Bored?
- Are you asking yourself 'what have I done with my life so far'? Is this it?
- Do you feel that there is more to life, and you're missing out or being excluded or left behind?
- Are you the one that cares about everybody else, but questions 'who cares about me'? Feeling lost?
- Do you fear looking in the mirror because you don't know who is looking back? Is it because you fear change and uncertainty?
- Are you scared of the answers that may come up? Because you lack confidence and self-esteem?
If you've answered yes to one or more questions. Rest assured...You are not alone. I hear you. I can relate. I've been there. Let me tell you ...
It's frustrating, isolating, emotional, intense and nobody knows just how you feel. Right? Wrong!
Sometimes you need to see the path that other people have been on to know that it's not just you. It doesn't have to be this way. And you are not alone. Here's my story.
Midlife is a natural part of adulthood. It’s a special time of life. It’s a new season of life. It's a season of choice.
Easy to say, but not so straightforward in reality. Sometimes we struggle because we are unclear about the future, about changes within our bodies; ageing, the lack of control, unrealised expectations and dreams; the emotional drama that menopausal transition can cause; the lack of knowledge or information surrounding peri, ‘meno’ and post. What is it? What does this mean? Am I old or past it? Is it too late? A little bit of self-pity. Why not, we've earned it.
Okay, okay, okay! What next? Ask yourself. Do you want to...
- Be clear on your future by identifying your next steps to having a more productive life.
- Wake up everyday in control of your life with a fresh new outlook on the day ahead.
- Acknowledge, believe and trust that there is more to your life, and by widening your horizons you can have more.
- Celebrate and appreciate what you have done so far, reach out and grab hold of new opportunities to explore and/or create.
- Accept that choosing you first, is the best step for becoming the person that you really want to be and for everyone else in your life.
- Look in the mirror, smile, accept and embrace who you have become or becoming both physically and emotionally.
- Be ready for the challenges ahead where you can ask your questions, find new answers and live life on your terms.
I hope the answer is yes...because walking the path alone is your choice, but having someone by your side to challenge you, raise your awareness, hold you accountable, support and encourage you for every step you take, can make that journey fun too.
Want to explore whether we are meant to work with each other?
Book your 30 minute no obligation virtual coffee chat.